- Free Wi-Fi and electricity
- TV/DVD player (Freeview)
- Electric cooker and ceramic hob
- Washing machine
- Kettle and toaster
- Microwave and Fridge/freezer
- Quality white cotton bed linen and towels are included
- Radio alarm/CD
- Electricity included
- Sitting out area with garden furniture
- Iron/Ironing board
- Washing line/Airer
- Travel cot available (upon request)
- Secure off-road parking
- Village Shop/Pub within walking distance
- Bus Stop within ½ mile (2/2A Route)
- Recreation ground for children nearby
- No smoking/No Pets allowed
The property will be available after 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
Short breaks are generally available from November to March for a minimum of 3 nights and are charged at 60% of the weekly rate; each extra night will be charged at 15% of the weekly rate.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required with all bookings and the balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival. If a booking is made less than 30 days in advance, then the total rental cost is payable at the time of booking.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of booking.
Little Court Cottages are available all year round (inc Christmas and New Year) for holidays or business trips; they are also available for longer lets/short-term rental (subject to availability).
Little Court Cottages welcome well-behaved children of all ages, but regret that we do not allow dogs or any other pets. Little Court Cottages are strictly non-smoking.